Howdy everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been working on Saving For The Day nearly every day for the past several years. The amount of work required to address the details which add up to something that looks & sounds like a full-length movie is staggering:
- Hundreds of intricate Visual Effects shots (from wire removal to spaceships)
- A thousand shots color corrected and stylized
- Tens of thousands of re-recorded dialogue (ADR) takes sorted and synced to picture
- Tens of thousands of sounds effects (footsteps, gunshots, cars, applause, etc) synced to picture
- Hundreds of thousands of notes composed for the epic music score
- A millions other decisions along the way
It's been an extremely long road, but the end is in sight! We have a very talented & dedicated post production team that is putting the finishing touches on this project of passion. Sound Design, VFX, Color, & the Score are nearly complete. The movie looks & sounds absolutely amazing.
For those of you in Montana: We have a show for First Friday in Missoula from 5:00-8:00pm on April 5th, 2019 at Gecko Designs (523 N Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59802). We'll be showing a sneak peek the Castle Siege segment and the Dream Sequence (Pirates, Zombies, Western, War, & Scifi). The segments will be on a 30 minute loop so you can come and go as you please. The official Montana premiere will be happening in the near future. For updates on that please sign up for our newsletter.
Thank you all for you continued support. It means so much and we can’t wait to show you the fruits of our labor!